The Payroll Billing Manager is responsible for oversight of all payroll, billing and collections functions. This person shall have primary oversight of the orientation and training of the payroll assistants in each of their designated territories in the computer system, payroll and billing reports and monthly management of the AR.
Organizational Relationship: Reports to the Agency Director
Risk Of Occupational Exposure To Blood Borne Pathogens: C: No Exposure
High School graduate (or equivalent),
2 years recent experience in management and supervision of credit and collections, payroll and billing, and governmental billing procedures in a home care agency or other healthcare field.
A minimum of 1 year experience in electronic payroll and billing procedures in a home care environment.
Ability to multi-task with minimal stress.
Propensity for working with and helping people.
Must have a criminal background check.
· Supervises data entry of visit notes, authorization for services and payroll processes.
· Assists in problem solving payroll/billing issues.
· Manages the upload of payroll data timely for payroll preparation.
· Conducts meetings to review new processes, address problem areas and develop creative approaches to improve profit margins and AR management.
· Manages the AR in collaboration with payroll assistants.
· Assures prompt resolution of AR >90 days in collaboration with Agency Directors.
· Participates in all collection activities of problem accounts.
· Oversight of the timely completion of all billing forms as needed.
· Manages and assures all denial documentation is collected and sent timely
· Communicates with Agency Director on problem areas/issues that arise.
· Assures that payroll assistants are following the procedure for taking deposits/receiving weekly private pay payments.
· Maintains good relationships with contracts and accounts.
· Reviews and analyzes all financial reports monthly with Agency Director.
· Notifies the Agency of emergencies, sickness, and other imminent occurrences that may affect the client caseload as quickly as possible relative to the event’s occurrence.
· Participate in the Agency QA Committee.
· Submits written time requests 2 weeks or more in advance.
Must be able to stoop and bend.
Must be able to hear and effectively communicate in English.
Must be able to work well with people especially under pressure or in stressful times
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,573.00 - $51,000.00 per year
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: